Shopping at Yee Thye Cake House & Confectionery Sdn Bhd has never been more secure and hassle-free with our convenient payment options - Be it payments via bank transfer or credit cards, there is something for everyone.
Direct Bank Transfer
Yee Thye Cake House & Confectionery Sdn Bhd
RHB account: 2080 6100 039 357
iPay88 Payment Gateway
An online payment gateway provider that accepts payments in RM from local banks and Credit Cards (Visa & Master).
After you have made the payment, remember to keep the Bank-in Slip. For Internet transactions, kindly Screen Capture your transaction results page OR you can just copy down the Transaction Results. You are then required to: Upload the scanned copy of the Bank-in Slip/Screen Capture Image to your account area at: www.yeethye.com.my or email the bank in slip to: email@example.com
What is the delivery lead time like for my order?
We aim to get your order to you within 3 working days from the date your order was shipped. On a daily basis, our friendly courier partners strive to make deliveries happen between 12pm – 6pm, so do look out for them!
My order is not here yet. What should I do?
Our aim is to have your items shipped to you as fast as possible. If your items have still not arrived, don’t worry. Please allow at least 1 – 3 business days for your order to arrive depending on the given estimated delivery time on your product. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at+605-241 2337 from 9am to 6pm daily, 5 days a week.
Do you ship internationally?
We currently only ship within Malaysia.
Who are our logistic partners
Orders are shipped via LineClear Express & Logistics . Our partners are just as decicated as we are in delivering your products to you as soon as possible.
Want to track your orders?
Once your orders have been picked up by our logistic partners, tracking codes would be available and you can then track the delivery status of your orders from lineclearexpress website.
How to order
Terms & Condition
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- All prices listed are in Ringgit Malaysia.
- Items used in all arrangements are subject to their availability. When an item is not available, the closest substitute of a similar value will be used. We will inform the customer of the change accordingly.
- Orders can only be confirmed and executed with full payment according to the actual value placed for the order. No cancellation is allowed on the day of delivery.
- Cancellation can only be done 48 hours before the date of delivery. After 48 hours, the full amount will be charged.
- Filling out of our order form does not mean an order has been accepted. We will send confirmation via email or telephone for all orders requested. Kindly re-submit your order(s) if confirmation is not received.
- Please provide all the details required in our order form so as to avoid unnecessary delay.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay in delivery or non-delivery of the ordered products in the following circumstances:-
- Address given by the sender is wrong/incomplete, so order could not be sent
- The recipient of the order made is not present at the address given, and there is no one else present to receive the delivery on behalf of the recipient
- The recipient has moved house/office, and cannot be contacted
- Recipient’s telephone number not provided or an invalid number is given
- The recipient has switched off her/his hand phone and is not at home/office at the time of delivery
- Refusal from the recipient (should such situations occur, the purchase is considered delivered & no refunds will be made)
- Natural disaster, violence, warlike situations and/or reasons beyond our control
- We will make attempts to notify both the sender and the recipient if the recipient is not present to receive the purchases. Should we fail, we will leave a note which will propose a next delivery date and time to both the customer and the recipient (should this occur, a re-delivery fee/surcharge of 20% of the total purchase cost will be incurred).
- If re-delivery failure occurs, we will assume the delivery has been completed, and no refunds are allowed.